nedelja, 23. marec 2014

Live & Love Crafts - Shabby Chic

Hi everyone!
As you know this week is all about Shabby Chic at Live & Love Crafts..
And here's my Shabby Chic card with sweet Leo Tilda..


I've decided to use some Pion Design papers this time..
These are all from the Flower Frames Collection..
The Roseus sheet is the one with the most beautiful pattern if you ask me..


The tag was made with a Magnolia Doohickey die called Tilda Tag..
The gorgeous ornate corner is a resin piece from the Prima Shabby Chic Treasures..
And of course I just had to use some Shabby Seam Binding too..
These are just some of the flowers on this card..


 Take a look at this beautiful heart shaped doily.. Isn't it fantastic?
There's a lot of Crackle Paint and Gesso all over the place..
And of course there are tons of pearls too..
The key charm is from my stash..


I've also used the new Magnolia Doohickey Bride Bow..
The image was cut out with a Spellbinders Opulent Oval..
The doily on this pic is from my stash..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..


 Here are some more gorgeous flowers that I've used.. They are all WOC flowers except for the pink Poppy, the wonderful Kort & Godt Chrysantemum and the rolled rose I made myself..
There are also some Flower Sprays and Frosted Berries here..
The ''Samsara'' Lace is one of my all time favourites..


Leo Tilda is a stamp from the Magnolia Zodiac Collection 2014..
She's stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
The shadow around the image is made with Distress Inks too..
I've added some Chunky White Frantage on top of it..


This card is already for sale in my Etsy shop HERE..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Divas by Design - Flower Power
2. Marvelous Magnolia - Challenge #64 - Let's See a Doillie
3. Totally Tilda Challenge #92 - No Square Cards
4. Inky Chicks - Challenge #25 - Lace Up Your Card

That's it for today..
I really hope you enjoyed..
If you have some more questions feel free to ask..
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tina


19 komentarjev:

  1. Such a pretty card,fab details!
    Hugs,
    Dora

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Tina, your cards are just stunningly beautiful, so much gorgeous details.
    Hope you don't mind me asking but what do you make your card bases with, you always use such lovely shaped cards, are you using dies or cutting freehand?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi sweetie!
      I use GoKreate dies for the card bases..

      Izbriši
  3. Wow, love this card Tina, your colouring is awesome as always and this is just so pretty with all your elements, love the rolled back paper to expose the key beneath :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous card, Tina. I love how you colored Tilda.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow Tina your card is adorable, your colouring is phenomenal, your designs are always perfect and love the finishing touches!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh my word, I so love your colouring, what a very beautiful card!!
    Mel. xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This card si sooooo cute and sooo beautiful! Tina! I love it! ♥

    Big Higs,
    Diana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Tina… such a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the fab card shape and the papers and embellishments are stunning! :-))
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Beautiful colouring and details. This is what I call shabby chic perfection.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Tina è bellissima
    Un abbraccio
    Erika

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Wow! This is absolutely stunning...as all your Cards. I love the colours, the flowers and the layers. Your coloring is fantastic. The Stamps in this collection are so cute. I didn't buy this one but I bought 3 others. Thanks so much for sharing your Card with us at Marvelous Magnolia. Have a nice Day!
    Hugs Frida

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Your colouring is FLAWLESS...your card style is just beautiful!! I just love this collection!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Gorgeous card...love all your details! Thank you so much for joining us at LHoSM this week.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Gorgeous! Stunning colouring, as ever lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši